We’re all in awe of the crochet slipper pattern, aren’t we? The fine artistic piece of carefully and neatly woven foot-wear. What’s more to say? Ah, yeah the use of fine quality of fabrics in the making. That’s makes it a worthy purchase to have in the collection.
It’s not just the looks and sparks that catches our eyes. It’s pretty functional and versatile. Add the different variants of it, it becomes even more of a requirement. You get to choose from a multitude of options when opting for a crochet slippers. Need some advice on them.
We’ll lock you in with some of the patterns of crochet slippers. Look upon them.
- The simple pattern
- It’s the basic design resembling a normal slipper where it snuggly tucks in your feet and keeps you warm. One for the functional enthusiastic and traditional ones.
- Spa crochet slipper pattern
- Ahah, this one certainly makes sense. Who wouldn’t love a spa kind of slippers made out of crocheting fabrics at their home? Can be used for all weather alike. Just go get yourself one of them.
- Slippers with padded sole
- The list gets better and better. This one has a padded sole underneath to provide more support to your feet and protect you against any potential chills from the flooring. A must have for winter.
- Children themed slippers
- This one gets a bit more of craftiness and creativity embedded to it. Remember you childhood, when your feet were paired with these lovely little crochet slippers. The monster-eyed ones, the animated patterns and more, certainly makes it a craving.